App Store Download
Boxygen Vocals Cloud Business Phone App
Boxygen Vocals is proud to announce our new cloud business VoIP phone app, which is now available in the Apple App Store and the Android Google Play store. If you have not yet signed up for Boxygen Vocals you may do so by filling out the form on this page or contacting us directly 561-437-2699. Our dedicated and experienced staff are here to answer all your questions while finding the most affordable telecom solutions to fit your business and or organization.
Boxygen Vocals is here to support your team with all of the cutting edge communication needs that are necessary in the the remote digital age. You will never have to give up your business phone number when you switch to Boxygen Vocals cloud business VoIP phone app. As a matter of fact we have been able to take in numbers from T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and many more.
At Boxygen Vocals, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the market. Our tech experts are trained to go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure the full efficiency from our product. Give us a call today and speak to one of our product representatives, who will be more than happy to walk you through our product line.
Top Benefits of Boxygen Vocals Mobile App
- Lower Cost: VoIP helps you lower your overall technology costs. With VoIP, you no longer have to pay per call minutes or unpredictable long-distance fees. Instead, you’ll get better service for a predictable subscription fee and very little up-front costs.
- Easy Install and Management: A VoIP is incredibly easy to install and offers greater manageability than traditional phone lines. Additionally, VoIP offers scalability, so you can add or subtract phone numbers at any time without a technician’s visit.
- Remote-Ready: VoIP supports a truly mobile workforce. Since the system handles phone calls over the Internet, calls are not limited to a single location. The phone number follows an employee anywhere they go with an Internet connection. Users can place or receive calls via an app on his or her smartphone, home phone, or computer.
- Increased Productivity: VoIP offers a unified communications strategy where phone calls, video conferencing, text, email, and live chat are located in one single application. This helps improve communication, productivity, and collaboration.
- Highly Reliable: a VoIP system runs using an Internet connection; however, even in an event of an Internet outage, a VoIP system can continue to ring on a mobile app or PC softphone. Also, instead of a single point of failure like most traditional phone systems, a VoIP system is backed by multiple data centers that provide real-time replication of your business’s phone system.
Ready to make the switch to Boxygen Vocals Cloud Business Phone System?
Switching to Boxygen Vocals Cloud Business Phone System will help your business save money and increase. If you’re interested in simplifying your communication strategy by implementing a cloud based business phone system, get in touch today.
For news updates